International family law matters and divorce present unique challenges. When spouses were married in another country, or if one spouse lives outside the United States, a complex situation can become even more difficult to manage.
An experienced international divorce attorney can help you confront these issues, guide you through the process and preserve your rights.
The attorneys at West Family Law Group are experienced to handle international cases. Richard West is a fellow of the International Academy of Family Lawyers and is active in the international community. We will work with lawyers in other countries to achieve your goals, if necessary. We fully understand international laws including the Hague Convention.
Contact us | 407.425.8878 | firstname.lastname@example.org
International Divorce and Family Law Unique Challenges
- factors that determine appropriate jurisdiction
- property division
- establishing validity of a divorce obtained in another country
- international relocation of children
- international child custody
- enforcement of child custody abroad
- enforcement of property division and spousal support abroad